Rivers and roads
Rivers and roads
Rivers ‘til I reach you
if i was a ghost id help little kids with math and throw vases at mean people
Be rocking my new SnapBack
We have one kitten left at work and he does not like to be ignored! He demands you pay attention to his cute!
Via you're perfect
I need to stop imagining what I’d say in interviews if I was ever famous because I am not.
selfies are important look at all these teen girls and non binary people and boys who actually like themselves when i was 13 i hated my body and face and now we have people who love themselves that’s wonderful and if you think otherwise get away
*sinks my own ship* Who needs a ship, I know how to swim.
25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool–
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
(via tomlinbooties)Via Bluh
Beautiful collection of straight boys interacting with a bisexual for hopefully the first time in their lives.
wow this is embarrassing
This is so fucking sad. Don’t be this type of asshole if you’re following me -.-
I reblog this everytime I see it
Via King Julien